Monday, December 3, 2012

DIY Tea Bag Favor

If you started crafting and looking for a simple , quick and fuss free project , try making your own tea bag labels. 

For my hen's night, my amazing friends planned the most fabulous tea party . . . . with a spin. Basically no tea was served that day just lots of colorful cocktails :) However to stay in the spirit of the theme, i made small tea bag favors for my guests .

What i used :
1- Tea Bags
2- Tea pot shaped plates
3- Small paper envelopes
4- Glitter paper 
5- Heart puncher


Start by punching hearts out, i chose both purple and gold glitter paper


Glue the heart to the tea bag , allow it to dry properly

I used graphic tape to cover the glue

Voila! The tea bags are done!

Finally , I placed the plate and tea bag in the envelopes and signed them off with more hearts

Some pictures from that day :

My lovely DIY favor table set up by Mirna, Tsolaire and Christina

DIY bracelets out of lace and flowers. They know me too well

A DIY pink and white paper wedding dress just for me 

Raquel S.





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment